Friday, April 12, 2013

4 Months



Weight: 11 pounds 4 oz – 9th percentile
Height: 24 inches          50th percentile

She is still just a tiny little thing. She squeals and crows in delight whenever the kids or I talk to her. She is such a good baby and rarely cries. She still snuggles with me, and has completely stolen all of our hearts. There is no doubt about it. She is our perfect little princess.



·        She rolls over from back to front, but not consistently yet.
·         She drinks 7 oz about 3 or 4 times a day. We discovered she has reflux and takes medicine for it morning and night. I’m hoping I will see big results soon.
·         She takes 2 to 3 naps with the morning one always about 3 hours and sleeps 12 hours at night.
·         She has discovered her hands and they are constantly in her mouth.
·         She loves to be on her play mat and will lay there in awe for such a long time.
·         She is a thumb sucker and that is how she goes to sleep. She doesn’t want me to rock her to sleep, she just wants to be laid in her crib and she does the rest. A very no nonsense approach.
·         She drools a lot and I keep thinking she’s teething already.
·         She’s still in 0-3 month clothes and size 1 diapers. I keep pulling out cute 3-6 month size clothes and putting them on her, but they still drown her.
·         She still has eczema and extremely dry skin.
·         She has found her voice and she is a talker. She is constantly making noise and “talking” to me. I find it completely enchanting.

1 comment:

Amy C. said...

I love how sweet and little she is! I can't believe she sleeps so long at night! Lucky Mama